Nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma is one of the prettiest faces to have ever graced our screens.
Caroline has been in the news recently after she called out Davido days ago following the news of a young man named Tagbo’s death.
Stargist.com 7 things you probably didn’t know about the actress.
1. Caroline Ekanem was reportedly born on 26 June 1980 to a Scottish father and a Nigerian mother.
2. Caroline studied Environmental Protection Management, Geography, and Regional Planning at the University of Calabar, Calabar.
3. She made her debut into the Nollywood industry in 2004.
4. The beautiful actress was once involved in a brief romantic relationship with music icon, 2face Idibia at the early stage of her movie career.
5. In 2007, she got married to a billionaire, Musa Danjuma who was way older than she was. The union produced 3 children but due to several issues of infidelity which the couple could not resolve, they went their separate ways in 2016.
6. Caroline caused a stir online in 2015 when she alleged he was born in 1987 insinuating she was just 28 years old which several people found hard to believe.
7. She was allegedly in a relationship with late Tagbo Umeike before his demise.