Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi (born October 30th) who performs under the name F.shaw is a Nigerian Musician/Rapper/Songwriter who has been behind the witty tweets on EFCC’s official handle.
Stargist.com presents you with 10 quick facts about him.
1. F.shaw harbored childhood ambitions of becoming a Petrochemical Engineer or joining the Army but these fizzled out as he developed a keen interest in music and break dancing.
2. F.shaw’s primary education was at St. Mary’s Private School Broad Street Lagos.
3. He graduated from King’s College Lagos in 2001 and then went on to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in Computer-Science graduating in 2006 from Covenant University.
4. F.shaw became interested in Rap music in 2004 and started out by writing down and reciting his favourite rappers’ lines.
5. F.shaw took rapping seriously in 2005 and hooked up with fellow rapper and producer Spellz and together they recorded a song titled “Get Low” which was first spun by DJ Humility on 93.7FM and later got moderate airplay on Star FM 101.5
6. He is influenced by the music of Michael Jackson, Frank Sinatra, Dolly Parton, Fela, Nas, Tupac, Eminem, Jadakiss, Jay-Z amongst others.
7. F.shaw took part in the MTV Base reality show Advance Warning alongside 25 other upcoming Nigerian artistes in 2008.
8. F.shaw also performed in South Africa on the 29th of august 2008 for the show “West Africa Tour” which had D’banj and the Mo’Hits crew as the headliners alongside Omawumi and other South-African acts such as MXO & Bongo Maffin
9. He was brutally stabbed multiple times by armed robbers shortly after that.
10. F.shaw went off the music scene and spent time away with family recovering. He then proceeded to take time out and pursue a Masters degree in the UK.