Lota Chukwu is an actress, model and yoga enthusiast who is well known for her role in hit TV series, ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ playing the character ‘Kiki’.
Stargist.com presents 9 facts about the delectable actress.
1. Her full name is Ugwu Lotachukwu Jacinta Obianuju Amelia
2. She was born on November 29, 1989, in Nsukka L.G.A., Enugu State as the last child of four children.
3. Lota Chukwu attended the University of Benin where she was awarded a Degree in Agricultural Economics and Extension Services from the institution. But in order to develop as an actress, she decided to enter the Royal Arts Academy. This academy helped the actress to receive her formal education in acting.
4. She reportedly contested for the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria crown in 2011.
5. The hit TV series “Jenifa’s Diary” is her first big role. She got it in 2014. This series brought her worldwide fame. But Lota’s real debut took place in the film “Fine Girl”. It was produced by Uduak Isong.
6. Asides from acting Lota chukwu also blogs, cooks and her major Yoga which she discovered when she gained a few pounds and needed to shed .
7. In 2017, Lota Chukwu launched her cooking show, ‘Lota Takes’.
8. Lota Chukwu does not identify as a Christian. She describes herself as ‘God-aware’ since she says she is not ‘Christ-like’ yet. She also once said she is not scared of death but scared of marriage.
9. She refers to her 4 dogs as ‘her kids’ and her Toyota 2004 car named Andre as her boyfriend