Dr. Dedunmola Oluwo is a graduate of the medical school at the University of Debrecen, Hungary who became a serial entrepreneur while she was a student.
Stargist.com presents you 10 amazing facts about this young achiever who maintained four businesses all by herself and still managed to avoid academic failure.
1. Dr Adedunmola Oluwo is a 24 year old Nigerian lady who is the only daughter in a family of four.
2. She hails from Abeokuta, Ogun State.
3. Adedunmola attended United Missionary Comprehensive College, Ibadan and Alaba Lawson Royal College, Abeokuta. She did her A Levels at Global International College, Ibadan after which she enrolled in medical school at University of Debrecen, Hungary.
4. At the age of 17 when she moved to Hungary for her studies, she started her first business, Hair by Dedun, a six-year-old hair styling business as a means to get extra cash for monthly stipends but ended up making more than enough from the business.
5. She then ventured into Dedun’s Cakes, a four-year-old cake and pastry company.
6. Due to the high demand from the Nigerian students for some nostalgic home food, Dr Dedun, as she’s fondly called, ventured into the Nigerian food catering business, serving delicious home away from home meals to her fellow students which she calls DedunCooks.
7. In 2016, she discovered her love for make-up application and after musing with her friends, she decided to enroll in a make-up school in her final year of Medical School. She has now added Belle Artistry by Dedun to her successful list of Businesses.
8. She is also a lifestyle and inspirational writer on a self-named blog, www.drdedun.com which focuses mainly on students but occasionally writes on general life experiences that any age group can relate to.
9. Dedun also runs a YouTube Channel with the name, Dedun O.
10. All along, her plan was to save enough money to relieve her retired Single Mother, who has supported her throughout her medical journey, the stress of paying for her dream of attaining a Masters degree. Her determination and courage finally paid off when she successfully enrolled and sponsored herself in a Business School to study Msc Health Management.